Twitter

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Whoops

I guess I've neglected this blog for awhile.  I blame midterms.  


I am so excited, though, because it turns out I'm going to Europe this summer!  Geneva and Paris!  I've been to London... when I was a baby.  So for the first time I'll actually be aware that I'm in Europe and recall what happens there.

It's strange because Europe and America seem to go hand-in-hand so much that I feel like I've been there plenty of times.  It feels so familiar - perhaps it's because of all the movies that glorify the European scenery...

In any case, I haven't actually, but now I will!

And of course, not only will I be exposed to cute guys, incredible European architecture and artwork, etc., but I will also be able to research Europe so I can represent it more realistically :)

0 comments: